A creative technology company that strives to do things differently and purposefully.
Our work is diverse and challenging. One size never fits all, so we look to design and deliver the right solution to the right problem for every client.
We work together to create best-in-class experiences, built on considered strategy and enabled by technology and people.
A global company, connected to an international team. Each of our 3 office locations is producing exciting and innovative projects and technology.
The person in this important role must be detailed and organized. They must have the ability of operate in a fast-paced environment able to handle multiple tasks at a time. Must have a can-do attitude, personable, able to communicate well across department lines. 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and payroll processing. A minimum of an Associate degree in Accounting. Must have experience with ADP Workforce. Advantage Software experience a plus. Intermediate Excel skills. Familiar with project accounting environment.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Process timely and accurate client service fee invoicing according to specific project requirements using third party accounting software (Advantage).
• Process timely and accurate client travel and reimbursement invoices coordinating with AP Credit Card processing.
• Create and maintain client files tracking project progress billing.
• New Client setup (Advantage).
• Process client payments (Advantage).
• Manage client procurement portals software across various platforms.
• Client Collections
• ADP full cycle Payroll processing using Workforce ADP portal.
• Light Administration and telephone support.
• Light HR concerning new employee setup.
• Special projects as assigned.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with your Cover Letter detailing why you want to work for Downstream and why this role is a relevant fit for you.